Specializing in Christian Therapy and Life Coaching Counsel for Adults and Couples.
- Depression and Anxiety
- Marriage Counseling
- Chronic Pain or Physical Illness (terminal or otherwise) and their caregivers
- Family and Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Resolution of Past Trauma or Abuse
- Life Transitions and Stress Management
- Sexual difficulties
- Sexual Abuse
- Post-Abortion issues
- Spiritual Issues/Crisis of Faith
- Shame and Self Esteem
- Weight Management
- Those in relationship with those who have addictions
Life Coaching Counsel may be able to address these issues as well but in a more informal way than with a mental health diagnosis. This service includes but is not limited to:
- Brainstorming strategies together
- Insight into who you are and your potential
- Support, encouragement, and validation
- Exploring/removing blocks to your success
- Strengthening your relationship with Christ
I do not perform court evaluations nor do I appear in court on behalf of individuals, children or adults. My services are designed to assist in alleviating problems through psychotherapy. I am not trained for, nor do I maintain records with the intended purpose of court involvement.
- I AM NOT CONTRACTED WITH ANY INSURANCE COMPANIES. PLEASE SEE FEES PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
- I SEE CLIENTS 21 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER
We are committed to your privacy. Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form or any other form found on this website. This form is for general questions or messages to the practitioner.
I AM ACCEPTING INDIVIDUAL CLIENTS 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER.
I AM ONLY ACCEPTING MARITAL COUPLES ON A LIMITED BASIS. THE FEE IS $200
By clicking send you agree that the phone number you provided may be used to contact you.